On January 21, 2018 I was nominated for the Liebster award a second time . . this time by Penchantress. . . I’m feeling quite spoiled!! You really need to go visit her blog to see all the beautiful pics and ready her amazing writing!!
The Liebster Award
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which the Rules are simple as follows:
Acknowledge the blog who nominated you.
Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked.
Nominate 11 other bloggers.
Ask them 11 questions.
Let them know you have nominated them.
11 questions from Penchantress:
- What is your native language ?English
- What according to you is an ideal personality? Kind and gentle yet strong
- Writing in a diary Or typing words in MS Word- which one do you prefer? Neither . . I prefer to blog . . I used to keep a diary but that was grade school. . .and I wasn’t much good at it.
- Who is your favourite author and why? God because I learn something new every time I open His book.
- How important do you think is reading? Reading is beyond important. I love to read.
- If you were to write a biography of someone, whose would it be? My son . . because he has overcome so much and done it with style and a good attitude.
- Which movie/series can you watch over and over without getting bored of it? Waltons
- Given a chance to do something for the society, what would you do? Become a foster mom
- Do you believe in the saying- “The Best things in life are free” ? Definitely. . tonight we went for a short hike as the snow started again and had a real talk . . real talks are way more likely in the woods.
- What inspired you to start blogging? I love to write. . . was a journalism student long ago . . this is an amazing creative outlet
- What do you want to be remembered for? Making the world better.
My 11 questions for my nominees:
1. Where were you born?
2. What has been your favorite pet and why?
3. Do you work . . if so, where (being a full-time mommy counts as work btw)?
4. If you could go exploring anywhere where would that be?
5. Your biggest regret?
6. How many siblings do you have? What are your thoughts on that number?
7. What decade do you really belong in?
8. Would you rather live in the Arctic or Antarctic Circle?
9. What is your favorite artistic medium?
10. Camping or hotels?
11. Favorite school subject?